This coaching camp will take place in the region of St Tropez from March 31st to April 7th 2019, concluding with the GranFondo Gassin Golfe de St Tropez on Sunday.
The camp is designed to help you perform at your best in the GranFondo. During the week you will enjoy rides, workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions, on and off the bike. In order to keep you fresh for the GranFondo the rides are relatively short but always with a strong focus on technique. Daily massages are available to help with recovery.
Our special guest Bryan Taylor is one of the world’s foremost power experts. He works on a daily basis with World Tour and Olympic athletes and their coaches and the development teams at the UCI, British Cycling and other national federations to push the boundaries of training with a power meter.
The GranFondo Gassin Golfe de Saint-Tropez (163.5km, 2,400m+) at the end of the week was the 2018 French qualifying event for the UCI GranFondo World Championships. It is an exciting and competitive event!
The Alpine Cols difference:
- A real expertise and focus on one-on-one coaching for performance.
- Charming, “boutique” hotels full of character.
- Wonderful meals: not just to refuel, but truly to enjoy!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- Airport transfers (to and from Marseille, at a fixed time only)
- Accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Entry to the GranFondo
- Reconnaissance of the GranFondo route
- On-the-bike coaching
- Use of an InfoCrank® power meter, free of charge, from January 1st to April 7th.
- On-the-road support vehicle with free energy drinks and snacks
- Mechanical assistance
- Coach’s Corner evening sessions on cycling performance
- Photographs taken during the week (digital copies)
- Travel to/from Marseille
- Hotels in Marseille
- Bicycle hire
- Minibar or drinks at the hotel bar
- Coffee or snacks during café stops
- Massage (optional extra)
Please contact us for your personal quote if you would like to stay additional nights in Provence.