This camp is designed as an introduction to cycling in the mountains. There is no pressure to perform and everybody rides at their own pace. Our expert coaches are on the bike with you to provide as many tips and as much support as you want, and the van is always close by with food and drink and the chance to take a rest.
We will introduce you to our favourite mountain-top cafés, have you taste the best blueberry tarts, show you the most stunning views, the quietest roads and the most beautiful alpine meadows.
La Clusaz is a hidden gem, considered by those in the know to be the best place for cycling in the Alps. It is a charming village built in the traditional manner of wood and stone. Better still, for the cyclists, there are over 25 climbs in the immediate vicinity, many of them made famous by the Tour de France!
And, if you are up for it, there’s a chance to stay an extra day and ride an Alpine sportive on Sunday June 30th.
The Alpine Cols difference:
- A real expertise and focus on one-on-one coaching for performance.
- Charming, “boutique” hotels full of character.
- Wonderful meals: not just to refuel, but truly to enjoy!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- Airport transfers (to and from Geneva, at a fixed time only)
- Accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Entry to the sportive (if you stay the extra day)
- Reconnaissance of the sportive route
- On-the-bike coaching
- On-the-road support vehicle with free energy drinks and snacks
- Mechanical assistance
- Coach’s Corner evening sessions on cycling performance
- Photographs taken during the week (digital copies)
- Travel to/from Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Bicycle hire
- Minibar or drinks at the hotel bar
- Coffee or snacks during café stops
- Massage (optional extra)
Please contact us for your personal quote if you would like to stay additional nights in the area.