This coaching camp will take place in Tenerife from February 2nd to February 9th 2019.
The camp includes rides, workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions to help you improve your performance. There are some long rides, but always with a strong focus on technique, such as descending or pacing in a multi-climb multi-stage event, like the Haute Route.
Our special guest Bryan Taylor is one of the world’s foremost power experts. He works on a daily basis with World Tour and Olympic athletes and their coaches and the development teams at the UCI, British Cycling and other national federations to push the boundaries of training with a power meter.
The Alpine Cols difference:
- A real expertise and focus on one-on-one coaching to improve your cycling skills and performance.
- Charming, “boutique” hotels, as far removed as possible from the concrete tourist hotels near the beach.
- Wonderful meals: not just to refuel, but truly to enjoy!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (Quinta Roja & Hotel Rural Senderos de Abona)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- On-the-bike coaching
- Use of an InfoCrank® power meter, free of charge, from November 1st until February 9th.
- On-the-road support vehicle with free energy drinks and snacks, spare wheels and space for extra clothes etc.
- Mechanical assistance
- Alpine Cols cycling jersey
- Coach’s Corner evening sessions on cycling performance
- Photographs taken during the week (digital copies)
- Travel to/from Tenerife
- Bicycle hire
- Minibar or drinks at the hotel bar
- Coffee or snacks during café stops
- Massage (optional extra)
Please contact us for your personal quote if you would like to stay additional nights in Tenerife.